You don't know me till we meet. 😜


I actually met some awesome people over the weekend. It was my first hangout since the breakdown. Even though my emotions came with full force, I tried my best to talk and associate with most of them.
But one person who actually understood my mood said
"I think I have not seen a comeback like yours after a breakdown"
I have my demons and inner battles in my lonely periods, you know?
She said... "yes! I have actually caught you staring at nothing many times since we came here"
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I have inbox messages of fine people telling me that they want to be me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't ever wish... I said.
You can't handle the battles. Walk and work in being a better version of yourself.
Even though I don't like proving myself to people. I'm glad that some impressions were corrected. You don't know me enough till we meet.
Trust me, you don't know me and don't wish to be me.
While we move on to better things. Be ready for life. Just a few things work as planned. Others? Wait until life scatters your well built castle.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
If it scatters, move or you get moved.
Welcome to my blog, darlings!

Comments

  1. Wow! Love and light baby girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't forget you. You were the first person to drop a comment here without fear of your email getting hacked. Thank you so much, Obum!

      Delete
  2. Since i've met you before, then maybe i can claim i know you a bit. Keep being Strong, Nne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie😍😘😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweetie😍😘😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice intro. Well scripted. I look forward to exciting blog posts from you.
    Jisikennem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely love this! Go Eby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this... Keep soaring high, Eberechukwu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Roomie.... Impression correct! Love and light my darling��.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Live and light Eby! Keep being...

    ReplyDelete
  11. πŸ‘πŸ‘ best wishes, Eby. Good things are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice one dear.More GRACE TO YOU AND YOURS

    ReplyDelete
  13. How so beautiful. More powers to you nne.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your awesomeness can be felt even from this virtual space. Well done dear Eby

    ReplyDelete
  15. Keep soaring higher Ada! Ada!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. No one can be you or better than YOU. We are all writers, actors, directors, etc in this movie called life so your unique story - the experiences and vicissitudes - can best be told through the prism of your own lens.
    No matter the circumstances, you ask yourself "what is life trying to teach me now".
    Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for this encouraging piece.. Nne, pls post more food here.. I'm a serial follower of this blog.. Thanks, love and light πŸ’œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment